Fall Registration has Closed. Thank you all for your support!
Registration for Fall 2021 has closed.
THANK YOU ALL WHO REGISTERED!
Thank you all that registered with Enfield Soccer Association this Fall. We have continued to grow and see new players joining the great sport of soccer. Our Learn2Play program again this Fall has over 220 kids registered! Fantastic to see the young children of Enfield signing up to play soccer.
Our Recreational program continues to grow! Thank you to all the coaches that have returned to coach a team again this Fall. Our parents had fantastic things to say about all of you. We can't run this program without volunteer coaches like you.
The season starts for our Competitive teams on Sept 11th.
Recreational Team games start on Sept 18th.
Have a great SEASON EVERYONE!
ESA welcomes back our sponsor GoHealth Urgent Care for the Fall!
The Enfield Soccer Association is happy to welcome back GoHealth Urgent Care as a sponsor this Fall!
GoHealth Urgent Care has licensed providers committed to providing quality care for your whole family. With a location right here in Enfield inside the Stop & Shop plaza. They are open 365 days per year with extended hours, even on holiday and weekends. They provide walk-ins and even virtual appointments.
For more information please click the following link to visit GoHealth's website - More Info.
Mask Wearing Guidelines for Fall 2021 Season.
- Anyone can continue to wear a mask if they wish.
- Local municipalities may have their own rules that should still be followed.
- Towns allowing the use of their fields may have their rules that should still be followed.
- Privately owned facilities may have their own rules that should be followed.
- Visiting teams are still required to adhere to any of the local or privately owned facility rules. It's best to clarify any rules before traveling.
The Enfield Soccer Association serves our members in a caring and respectful manner. Disparaging members through words or actions will never be tolerated.
The Enfield Soccer Association values input from its membership. We are always open to new ideas and offers to help improve the organization.