Registration has closed. Thank you!!
Our registration has officially closed. Thank you for choosing the Enfield Soccer Association for your children's soccer program! We registered over 600+ kids for soccer this spring. We can't tell you how much this means to us! Now it's time to start making teams, getting schedules together, and prepping for the start of the season. The season starts mid-April!
In the coming days and weeks, we will be sending out lots of information to our Learn2Play, Recreational, Academy, Competitive, and High School teams. Please keep an eye on your email for important details to come.
If you missed the registration deadline and have questions about registering please email email@example.com and we can assist you.
Stay safe and healthy! We'll see you all on the field soon!
ESA Executive Board
State of CT Updated Sports Guidance
Updated March 19th, 2021
The state of Connecticut has released an Updated Sports Guidance Summary. These updated measures are effective starting March 19, 2021. The CJSA has released a bulletin showing the modifications and what is allowed. (See the picture to the right.) The changes from winter to spring consist of the following major bullet points.
- Interstate sports competitions are allowed.
- Tournaments are allowed, subject to DPH guidance.
- Masks are to be worn by ALL participants indoors, players, coaches spectators, and referees.
- Masks are to be worn by spectators, coaches, and players on the bench outdoors. It remains recommended but not mandatory for those on the field, actively participating.
- Youth athletic events shall not exceed 25% capacity, capped at 200 spectators, whichever is LESS
- Clubs / Teams must keep accurate attendance of who is present at all games and training for tracing purposes.
- Teams or individuals traveling outside of CT for more than 24 hours for the purposes of engaging in athletic competition should follow the CDC guidance for Travel during COVID-19. This includes (but is not limited to) quarantining at home for a full 7 days up come returning and getting a COVID-19 antigen or PCR test between days 3-5 or quarantining for a full 10 days upon return without testing. Students should not return to school or other activities outside the home prior to the completion of the full quarantine period regardless of a negative test result and should continue to remain away from school and other activities if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
The Enfield Soccer Association has reviewed all the updated guidelines. We will adopt these guidelines for the Spring 2021 season, these guidelines will stay in place until amended by the State of Connecticut and/or the CJSA. Should you have any additional questions on the ESA return to play guidelines please email our Safety Coordinator Amy Griskus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The start of the season is just weeks away. Stay safe, healthy and we'll see you on the field very very soon.
ESA Executive Board
ESA Welcomes GoHealth Urgent Care as a returning sponsor for 2021!
The Enfield Soccer Association would like to extend it's thanks to our newest sponsor GoHealth Urgent Care. GoHealth is partnered with Hartford HealthCare to provide professional healthcare. Their location in Enfield, CT is located at 54 Hazard Ave, Enfield, CT in the Stop & Shop Plaza. They have extended hours 8am till 8pm and are open 7 days a week for your urgent care needs. We are happy to have them on board to support our organization. Thank you GoHealth for your support!
The Enfield Soccer Association serves our members in a caring and respectful manner. Disparaging members through words or actions will never be tolerated.
The Enfield Soccer Association values input from its membership. We are always open to new ideas and offers to help improve the organization.